Take Part in Our Silent Auction
We’re kicking off our LEF Silent Auction today on the 29th of December!
There are some really amazing things up for grabs… including:
- A make-up tutorial with the legendary Mary Greenwell
- A Sundowner Dinner Sail on Tusitiri Dhow
- A spa treatment with Natural Lamu
- 2 nights bed and breakfast at Peponi
- Plus, many more…
You can place your bids online on our silent auction website.
Bidding is open until 2pm East Africa Time on the 30th December.
If you want to get your hands on any of the goodies above – plus a few more – while supporting a very worthy cause click here to peruse our listings!
All the money raised will go directly into supporting environmental conservation projects around the Lamu Archipelago.
Already we have supported projects to improve environmental education among female youth and to form a waste management coalition across Lamu Town, Shela and Manda. Now for our next round of funding, we have applications from projects including…
- Permaculture training for land restoration and alternative livelihoods
- Beekeeping to protect mangrove forests
- ️Sustainable fishing training and gear swaps in Lamu East
And that’s not even all of them!
The quality of these projects is so high that we would love to be able to fund them all, however, our coffers won’t currently allow for that… So, to plug some of the gaps, we’re holding this Silent Auction to raise funds to support as many of these worthy projects as possible!
You can go to the silent auction website here: LEF Silent Auction